Insurance Sales Executive
Archer Insurance, a Farmers Agency, is currently seeking an energetic, sales professional to join our team as an Agency Producer. Position will primarily sell all lines of insurance including property, casualty, automotive, life and commercial. The Sales Executive is responsible for prospecting, soliciting, quoting, and selling new policies (this is not a customer service position). The successful candidate will demonstrate their passion for sales by achieving/exceeding specific sales goals and be able to develop a book of business that is profitable for the agency and must be willing to cold-call prospective clients, set appointments, and close deals.
- Develop and maintain an active list of prospects through a variety of methods including (but not limited to) networking, cold calls, referral development and inter-company introductions.
- Present proposals in a professional manner
- Represent the agency in civic and professional associations
- Enhance the agency’s reputation by maintaining high ethical and professional standards
- Individuals must be goal driven, self-motivated and comfortable with individual accountability while also being collaborative and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must hold the California P & C and Life, Health Licenses
- 3+ years’ experience in direct selling of commercial or personal lines insurance
- Strong Base Salary
- Significant commission and bonuses
- Quarterly incentives
- Flexible working hours
- Paid benefits